Birth Number: The Day You Were Born reveals how people will perceive you at first glance. It’s an energy that you encounter daily.
1. The 1 Birthday (People born on the 1st, 10th, 19th, or 28th)
- You appear as someone who is very cerebral, someone who takes pride in their individuality. You will appear to others as independent, creative, and very capable in a leadership position. You do your best work when you feel respected by the people you work for. If under too much scrutiny, you will rebel.
2. The 2 Birthday (Born on the 2nd, 11th, 20th, or 29th)
- You appear as someone who can see both sides of every situation. You are happy to follow, and work well in groups. You do not usually crave the spotlight, but you’re inspirational to others. 2’s are often psychically gifted, and don’t be surprised when people ask you for that kind of advice.
3. The 3 Birthday (Born on the 3rd, 12th, 21st, or 30th)
- You appear to be a joyous person and a faithful friend. While you appear to be artistic and imaginative, people will also see you as practical and, if a parent, a very good disciplinarian. You are a great communicator, and people will often seek out your counsel. If you cannot find ways to be happy, you will become very moody. The good news is that you do bounce back quick.
4. The 4 Birthday (Born on the 4th, 13th, 22nd, or 31st)
- People will assume that you are orderly and good at detail. 4’s are the managers of life and hard workers. People will look to you for those excellent qualities of loyalty and determination. If you think you are right about something, you will very seldom give up your position. To your credit, you usually have proof to back up why you feel the way you do. You must choose your words carefully and not be so blunt. People born on these days are often misunderstood. A kind delivery is the key to better understanding others.
5. The 5 Birthday (Born on the 5th, 14th, or 23rd)
- You appear as a person who is quick-witted and fun, and people get a kick out of you. If there is an upcoming party of some kind, your presence can only make it better. People enjoy sharing their juiciest secrets with you. You also appear as restless, because 5’s get bored easily. Finding ways to keep the mind stimulated (eating, art exhibits, traveling, parties, etc.) is the key here.
6. The 6 Birthday (Born on the 6th, 15th, or 24th)
- You appear as a born nurturer, someone who craves love, friends, and companionship. When you walk into a room, people will feel your presence immediately. You have dynamic energy. The world sees you as a solid personality, very responsible and capable of managing other people. You instinctively know how to deal with children, and pets usually respond to you with instant affection.
7. The 7 Birthday (Born on the 7th, 16th, or 25th)
- You are seen as one who must have some solitude on occasion. You are intellectual and looking for profound answers as to why you are here. Others may feel you are hard to know. You often do not give yourself enough credit when you have accomplished something significant. You make a bigger difference then you realize. Music and nature have a profound effect on you. You should have both on a day-to-day basis.
8. The 8 Birthday (Born on the 8th, 17th, or 26th)
- The world sees you as someone who desires quality of life. Most 8’s are willing to work hard. You like nice things, can be very organized, and would appear proud of the lovely family and home that you have acquired. You can be accident-prone and must pay close attention to your health. Find ways to stay healthy and safe should be a priority. You are often accused of being unapproachable. You should make an effort to show your warmth.
9. The 9 Birthday (Born on the 9th, 18th, or 27th)
- You are perceived as a people person. The world looks to you for advice - strangers ask you for directions. Everyone is quite sure that you can help him or her. You exude confidence that makes people trust in you completely, even with their innermost secrets. You appear as being condescending, and must watch your delivery when communicating. You must establish healthy boundaries with your original family in order to stay happy and at peace.
Source: “Glynis Has Your Number” by Glynis McCants