If Your Birthday Adds to a 7:
Example: August 25th, 1990
- 8, 25, 1990
- 8+2+5+1+9+9+0= 34
- 3+4= 7
You are here to learn to have faith:
- If 7’s don’t have faith in their lives, they can’t truly be happy. This doesn’t necessarily mean you’re going to be into an organized religion - faith comes in different packages. But there is undeniably a spiritual energy surrounding you. If you have a 7 child, you’ll notice when he or she sleeps that you seem to be looking at an angel. 7’s often exude that beautiful spirit even when they become adults.
- There are two kinds of people on our planet: those who thank God, and those who think they’re God. This is true for the 7 more than any other number. You need a strong spiritual base. If you don’t believe in a higher power, or if you question the meaning of life, it’s exhausting for people to be around you. You will also try to escape: When you’re off track, like the 5’s, 7’s are drawn to drugs, alcohol, sex, travel, and overwork.
- Some people might even joke that you’re just here visiting the planet, because you don’t seem to be from here. You’re just observing humans, not quite sure what makes us tick. The 7 is also a great number for philosophers.
- Your number is also considered a magic number in many cultures, both ancient and modern. 7’s tend to have natural psychic ability, and it’s important for you to take time to regroup. The ability to see beyond the normal range can be a burden, but meditation can help you use this ability wisely. Your biggest spiritual breakthroughs usually come when you’re by yourself, and alone with nature. As Pythagoras said, “Those who desire wisdom should look for it in solitude.”
- In healthy, loving relationships, you tend to be completely loyal, honest, and direct. In spite of this, you sometimes have trouble saying, “I love you,” or praising your partner. This comes from a fear that your loved ones might realize that they’re too good for you and leave. The irony is that if the person does leave, its often because of feeling undervalued and neglected.
- On the other hand, it’s very obvious when you don’t like a someone, because you’ll definitely tell them - and it’s not a fun experience for them, since you have a lethal tongue. You also have what people call “a mental steel door.” If you decide that you don’t want a certain person in your life, you’ll shut that door and that’ll be the end of the relationship.
- You love natural beauty. Rivers, oceans, lakes - anything connected to water helps you get out of your own head. This is important, since 7’s tend to think too much. You have a wonderful affinity for the simple things. Since you’re not always good at understanding people’s needs and wants, you often crave the unconditional love that comes from having pets.
- You are a very bright, intelligent, and intense person. Much like the Life Path 4, you will over-analyze every situation. When you walk into a room, you’ll all of the details right away. (As a result, 7’s tend to be very good writers.) They’re also experts and scientists - anything involving technical work. You’re also good at discovering things. It would not be a surprise if a 7 found the cure for AIDs. You’re often able to solve difficult problems, but you may not know where the answer came from. This is the result that you’re living on the positive side of your number and is believed that you’re more closely linked to a higher power than all other Life Path Numbers.
- Interestingly, you have an air of secrecy and will do anything to keep the mystery going. The more someone pries you for questions, the more you’ll shut down. You are exclusive. Even in marriage, it’s not uncommon for a 7 to sleep in a separate bed or even a separate room. This is meant as no offense to to the spouse, you just need your own space. Your partner will take it personally if you become very quiet, but you just need to let them know that you need time to assess and dissect all your thoughts and ideas.
- You also have the Peter Pan Syndrome. You’re like a child for life in many ways. Conversely, when you were a child, your parents point out that you seem like an old soul. 7 children have tremendous wisdom and insight, so when a young 7 says something, listen carefully. They have strong intuition and may see something that others don’t - and need to know.
- You can be misunderstood because this number has a quality that makes people feel judged in your presence. Others may feel that you’re cold or aloof, but the reason that you seem to be holding back is that you are simply observing the world.
- You need to work hard too. Work is your passion, and you’ll throw yourself into it, because you feel like you can be in control in the working environment. 7’s make good psychologists and psychiatrists - anything to do with the study of the mind. You also have a higher level of psychic ability than others. You are a good public speaker. You don’t seek it out - it comes you. When you speak, people want to listen to you. Other compatible occupations are those concerning the mysteries of nature: oceanography, astronomy, biology, and geology.
A healthy 7 is intelligent. They have a gentle spirit and intuition:
- Because they have a loner quality, 7’s don’t need people, and they often have communication breakdowns. The 7 Life Path escapes through sex, alcohol, food, drugs, geography - anything they can think of. That’s the downside of the 7.
- "I breathe in life freely and trust the flow and process of life."
- "Divine right action is taking place at all times."
Famous Faith-Seekers: The wise, the mysterious, the deep thinkers
- Heath Ledger
- Johnny Depp
- Christian Bale
- Princess Diana
- Marilyn Monroe
- John F. Kennedy
- Stephen Hawking
- Bruce Lee
- Al Pacino
- Leonardo DiCaprio