If Your Birthday Adds to a 6:
Example: April 7, 1993
- 4, 7, 1993
- 4+7+1+9+9+3= 33
- 3+3= 6
A 6 Life Path is a natural parent, viewing others from a paternal or maternal point of view:
- You go along with love and marriage like the proverbial “horse and carriage.” There is a nurturing quality to you. if you can’t have children, chances are you’ll teach school children - or run a big business and treat your employees like children.
- If a 6 woman divorces, she often throws herself into the lives of her children and has difficulty ever seeing them as grownups. In her mind, her son or daughter will be a child forever. Of course now and then, there will be a 6 man who says he has no desire for children. If he doesn’t, he’ll have pets, and light up like a proud parent if asked about them. So if you’re a 6 that’s not going to be a parent of a child, than find a pet to love, hold, and hug. You wouldn’t believe the difference it will make on your life.
- In terms of romantic relationships, it comes to no surprise that 6 women, especially those who don’t have children of their own, tend to attract men who act like little boys. The 6 man, on the other hand, attracts women who are damsels in distress. But even above marriage, domestic tranquility is paramount to the you. If you are with a partner who displays anger or generally causes a lot of unpleasantness - especially to the children - you’d most likely decide that you’d rather be alone than keep your partner around.
- You must find ways to use your creative energy. Art, music, and poetry are natural avenues to take. If 6’s don’t keep busy, they can get caught up in petty things - such as gossiping and redecorating the homer over and over again - just because you’re bored. Because you so believe in a strong family unit if happily married, you’d rather spend time with your partner than with your friends.
- If the 6 has not made the choice to have a family, then the workplace is their home, and his or her employees and coworkers become the family. You’d provide the same nurturing presence at the office or in a home environment.
- You are magnetic. 6’s tend to be physically attractive, but it’s more than that - there’s a force about you that’s hard to ignore. You need to manage your own company. You find it hard to work for other people.
- Thoughts and words are powerful for all Life Paths, but they can be especially problematic for the 6. As someone who is predisposed to be a parent, you’re concerned with making sure the future is going to be taken care of. Often, this means a 6 woman starts to say this to herself, the next thing you know she’s divorced. And yes, she can take care of business and make it, but she’s suddenly alone when she didn’t need to be. Thoughts are very powerful and will attract whatever we believe we are going to get. This is something that’s seen over and over.
- You need harmony. Unfortunately, you often forget that you must deal with your own unhappiness before you try to fix life for others. When you’re in trouble, you just need to speak up and say what you’re feeling when you’re feeling it.
- Your home is everything. 6’s are natural interior decorators, and like to rearrange their homes and make them just right. If you are every in a position where you have to live in someone else’s house, you’re unfulfilled.
- 6’s have a keen sense of smell. You tend to be particular about the scents and lotions you use and those used by the people around you. If someone is smoking in a building, you’d smell it across the hall.
- 6 kids tend to act like they’re the parent, as if they’re in charge. Parents should not take this personally; they should just work with these children and provide ways for them to use their nurturing qualities, such as getting a pet for them to take care of. Life Path 6 children may not get the memo that the adults are older and wiser, but those kids are dynamic and destined to do something great if you’re supporting them.
- A perfect day for you would be if the people in your life got on their knees and said, “I’m not worthy.” Maybe not that dramatic, but it’s true that you don’t take criticism well. You’d only listen if people give you a compliment first, and constructive criticism second. You’d be more open if they praise you first.
- When it comes to friendship, 6’s tend to be loyal and trustworthy; if they confide in you to keep their secrets. The only time that you’d would betray a person’s trust is if you’re living on the negative side of this Life Path. You’d feel worse than you do if someone feels betrayed by you. You’d most most often continue to ask for forgiveness until they let you back into their lives. If they choose not to forgive, then you will always continue to carry the pain of letting them down. Betrayal is that contrary to the essence of the 6 Life Path.
- So to you, be careful not to give confidential information away, as the act will have a boomerang effect on you. After all, you very much need to have people respect your privacy - confidentiality means a great deal to you. Remember the Golden Rule and do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- There is only so much room a person can give in a relationship - and you, as a 6, often try to push that limit by giving too much. The result is that you put people on pedestals. Unfortunately, anyone who’s up on a pedestal is bound to fall at one time or another. Next thing you know, you’d feel betrayed and will often begin to see yourself as a martyr. One of the greatest talents of the 6 is the ability to make others feel very guilty.
- Once the 6 believes they are carrying most of the burden in a relationship, they’ll break it off abruptly - and leave their partner wondering what went wrong. For this reason, you can’t wait too long before you can speak up. Advice for you is to keep communication open before things go terribly wrong. The sudden anger you display will come as a huge surprise to the recipient, and often can mean the downfall of the relationship. When a 6 is unhappy, no one in the room is happy. Everyone around the table feels a little bit sick as they eat the turkey that the unhappy 6 just cooked.
- What is interesting about a 6 is that people sense a compassionate personality, but if you decide that you don’t like a certain person, or if you’re not feeling comfortable in a setting, you can put up an air that is so cold, it will chill the most thick-skinned person. This is the kind of power you have. And the 6 always has an opinion.
- You believe “If you want something done, do it yourself.” You don’t just do your own job, but also try do everyone else’s! You feel that you’re working too hard, and yet hard work makes you feel indispensable. You have to learn to step back and trust that people can do their own job well. Otherwise, your intense effort can backfire, with others feeling resentful. So relax, 6 Life Path, you are a powerful number and you don’t have to try so hard.
- Occupations that work for the 6 include interior decorator, real state agent, guidance counselor, and academic adviser. They also excel as hair and makeup artists. Many 6’s are creatively gifted and if that’s true for you, you should rejoice and be sure to work with it. There are many 6’s acting and making music, whether by playing an instrument or singing.
A healthy 6 seeks harmony, is nurturing and wise:
- Because you are the number that rescues people, you can become overbearing. A 6 can control everyone to make sure everything’s handled. When things are going to well you panic and say, “Oh, gosh, it’s going to smoothly, it’s too good to be true,” and then things fall apart. The 6 often thinks they can do better alone, but when left alone, they wish they weren’t.
Use this affirmation to find your perfect mate:
- “I welcome a loving, nurturing relationship with a man/woman who will be emotionally available to me, who will be honest, passionate, and funny, who will be my equal, and my life partner.”
- A 6 Life Path often puts people on a pedestal. Eventually the person will fall down, and the 6 will let them know it. One affirmation to help end this pattern: “I see with eyes of love. There’s a harmonious solution and I accept it now.”
Famous Nurturers: These are creative people who treat everyone like their own
- Michael Jackson
- Robert Pattinson
- Steven Tyler
- John Lennon
- Hellen Keller
- Stevie Wonder
- Britney Spears
- Chevy Chase
- Victoria Beckham