If Your Birthday Adds to a 5:
Example: March 18, 1991
- 3, 18, 1991
- 3+1+8+1+9+9+1= 32
- 3+2= 5
You love freedom, fun and adventure:
- You love variety; you might take a different path to work/school each day because you get bored so easily of the same routine. You need constant stimulation. You like passion. Escape is the name of your game; of all Life Paths, 5’s are the most likely to escape through sex, food, drugs, alcohol, travel, or overwork.
- The average 5 male does not get married early, and if they do, they don’t get married more than once. The first marriage is often short-lived because they don’t want to feel tied down. They need to feel that its their world, and if a woman holds on too tightly or is too needy, they feel smothered. This is also true for a 5 woman. She cannot stand a man who clings to her. The woman’s message is very simple: “Do not control me.” If your sweetheart gives you plenty of space, then you’d most definitely come back to them.
- You are all about the senses. Things must taste right, smell good, look pretty, and feel pleasing, or you’re not happy. This goes for your appearance as well: You like to look attractive. 3’s and 5’s are similar in being “performance ready” - hair, clothes, and makeup just perfect.
- You are also a natural detective. You love to find out what happened, to be in the know. If you think someone is being dishonest, you’ll do the research to find out the truth. You don’t like to feel that you’re in the dark.
- 5’s are the celebrators of life. The typical 5 loves holidays. You like to make every occasion beautiful and exciting. You’re also a natural giver, and you would rather give the perfect gift than receive it. If you received a thank-you note, then you’d most likely write a thank you for the thank you! You’re also known for your penmanship and an expert at leaving messages on the answering machine that would make people want to call you back. You give just the right information to pique their curiosity.
- It’s important that you venture out and live your quest, be it taking a career you love or traveling the world. If you aren’t making use of your energy and drive, life can easily turn into a soap opera. The false drama can lead to depression and martyr complex: 5’s might feel like their life is not their own. When you feel like this, you can become a champion complainer.
- You are compassionate. Any 5 who sees a homeless man wants to know his story. When you see injustice, you can’t help but be affected by it even if it has nothing to do with you personally.
- A lot of 5’s escape in books. When you read a book, you live vicariously through them. It’s a safe and healthy form of escape. 5’s are also found to make wonderful fiction writers because their imagination is no vivid. If you wrote a book, people would fall into the imaginary world that you’ve created, and when the story is over, they’re eager for the next novel. It’s no surprise that J.K. Rowling, author of the Harry Potter novel series, is a 5 Life Path.
- As you can see, escape is the name of a 5’s game. If anyone yells at you, you will not listen. You’d tune out. You might shake your head and nod agreeably, but truthfully, you’ve mentally left the building.
- You are restless and have to keep moving. You’re quick to jump in and out of relationships, and can be lured away with a new partner by the promise of more passion and sex somewhere else. Beware of letting go of a healthy relationship too soon; often 5’s will leave a marriage and years later realize it was the best relationship they’d ever have.
- People with this Life Path have to live their lives and have fun and experience the variety life has to offer. Anyone who’s involved with a you should avoid the temptation to cling too tightly. If your job requires you to leave from time to time, your partner should just let go, but you should let them know that they’re loved. When you come back, they’ll feel more love and appreciation than ever before.
- When it comes to career, 5’s make good photojournalists, photographers, pilots, travel agents, tour guides, cruise directors - anything to do with travel. You’re always making plans to go to Europe or somewhere tropical and exciting.
- The adventuresome 5 is often entrepreneurial and doesn’t like to be the subject of someone’s authority. Since they have a natural gift for entertaining, you’ll often find them in the hospitality industry. A good profession for you can be a wedding planner and decorator.
- At the same time, there’s a wild side to you, because you’d rather be dead than bored. It’s no surprise that you’d find 5’s in the charts of rock stars, strippers, and casino owners. As 5’s grow old, they’ll have more than enough stories because their lives are so interesting. 5’s are also gamblers. If not risking actual money at the table, you are taking chances at life.
A healthy 5 celebrates life, and is adventurous and passionate:
- The negative side of a 5 Life Path: They tend to create drama because they have a fear that life won’t be exciting. They also abuse drugs, alcohol, food, and sex. They have to be careful not to go into overkill, not to overdo. They have to use their passionate energy in a healthy way.
The 5’s affirmation would be:
- "I’m willing to change the thoughts that created this condition."
- "I easily ask for what I need. Life supports me completely."
Famous Adventurers: Educated minds with love for freedom, travel, fantasy
- J.K. Rowling
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Charles Darwin
- Thomas Jefferson
- Benjamin Franklin
- Mick Jagger
- Steven Spielberg
- Ryan Gosling
- Michael Phelps
- Angelina Jolie
- Selena Gomez