If Your Birthday Adds to a 4:
Example: October 15th, 1995
- 10, 15, 1995
- 1+0+1+5+1+9+9+5= 31
- 3+1= 4
This is a very cerebral, intelligent number -You’re the seeker of knowledge and a natural teacher:
- 4’s often wear glasses or contact lenses. You’re thought of as a “human computer.” It’s no surprise that Bill Gates is a 4 Life Path. They are the logic in life.
- Others learn from you. If someone says that it’s a beautiful day with a blue sky, you might add, “Yeah, but do you see that black cloud?” You’re not trying to ruin the day, you just want to see the situation from all sides. You’re always seeking the truth. You sometimes come off as cynical, but what you’re really trying to do is give information that you think will help, without harm, and trying to make life easier.
- You’re the first to say, “I don’t want to argue,” and yet you always wind up in arguments, Why? It’s because you are so honest and very direct. You don’t often cushion the blow.
- You intuitively fix things and often don’t quite know how you do it. Children with 4 Life Paths can solve puzzles that would frustrate most adults. Young 4’s seem wise beyond their years.
- You need lots of positive affirmation and you’re afraid of criticism. This can mean that when you have a great idea, it often lives and dies in your head, because you’re so reluctant to act on it. You overprocess, saying to yourself, “If I can’t do it perfectly, I don’t want to do it at all.” If this is constant, a lot of your dreams might never be achieved as a result. You need to follow the old Nike slogan, “Just do it.”
- Home is very important to you. You crave security, and always make an effort to pay your bills on time to protect your haven, the place where you can relax and really feel safe. Your need for stability backfires, though. You might stay in a bad relationship, because you dislike change of any kind and don’t want to leave what feels like security.
- All of us would do well to keep a to-do list, but it is absolutely essential for a 4. Your mind is filled with so many different thoughts. Once they’re all on paper, you can set your mind at ease and avoid having too much trouble going on in your busy brain.
- Nature’s beauty has a calming effect on you. You often like to hike and camp; you tend to be very good at gardening and enjoy working in the backyard. Growing your own food, or making a beautiful garden with flowers can make you very proud. You like to move slowly and deliberately. You don’t want anyone to push you into a situation that you’re not ready for. You want to have a plan and you want your life to be orderly.
- 4 males definitely want to be the providers. He needs security for himself, so it makes sense for him to take care of others when he can. If he cannot, depression is sure to follow. You may find that you have no idea what the 4 is thinking, because they are so often inside their own heads.
- The 4 woman is strong. She’s sometimes taken to be a bit “masculine” in a sense that she takes care of everything. She is very responsible, and may be the family breadwinner. She will wear makeup and dress beautifully, but she has no problem getting down and dirty when she needs to.
- A word of caution for the 4: With a mind that’s always running at full speed, the temptation arises to drown your thoughts in alcohol. You have so much going up on there and just want to relax.
- You must find healthy, positive outlets to help free yourself from your own overactive mind. A suggestion is to keep a journal. You can write down your thoughts out and purge whatever is troubling you, rather than trying to drown it with an addiction.
- Honesty is crucial to the 4, especially in relationships. When 4’s love, they are very sincere about it. If they discover that they’ve been betrayed, they can lose their trust, making it very hard for them to love again. The other type of 4 will concentrate so much on their work and plans for the future, they won’t even notice the relationship falling apart and will be shocked and devastated when it ends.
- In general, you absorb everything in your surroundings. You see everything, and because of the way you process information, you need your peace and quiet. You have a sensible, traditional, well-behaved way about you. You don’t like people who are overly flashy or gregarious. if someone is too loud or obnoxious, you will feel offended. You’re very selective in your friendships and you don’t need a lot of people in your life. There is a loner quality to you, similar to the 7.
- It is not uncommon for 4’s to have panic attacks. You want the situation you’re in to absolutely perfect order. Scientists however, tell us that the natural state of the universe is chaos! You need to embrace this fact and rest assured that things will sort themselves in the end.
- There’s a very grounded quality to the 4. The average 4 is not obsessed with being filthy rich; they just want to make sure they have enough for the future to feel secure. Because of their desire to protect, 4’s are often found in fire fighting and police work. They are also found is some form of construction. You can be a great architect, builder, or landscaper - any job that has to do with the products of the earth. You like things that are tangible and solid. Building something that can shelter and bring comfort to others appeal to you. Investing in real estate is a good choice for a 4.
- A final thought on the 4 Life, is that you do not like to look naive in any situation. When you learn a skill, you are inclined to become an expert at it - that’s why 4’s make such good teachers. So if you, the 4, is working for someone else, and think that you do a better job than your boss, then you should start teaching it to other people. you’ll make your own money, and finally find true fulfillment.
A healthy 4 would be seeking knowledge, providing security, and sharing expertise through teaching:
- The negative side of the 4: is that you plan too much for the future. You’re so busy deciding what you’re going to do in ten years from now when you have a certain amount of money, or whatever your plan is, that you forget to do your living now. You exist in your own head too much and people feel alone in your presence.
Here is an affirmation if you find yourself on the negative side:
- “I do not fear the future. Today is my most precious gift, and I am safe.”
- 4’s are also famous for saying, “I don’t want to argue,” but then they wind up in arguments. If that’s true, try this affirmation: “I speak with kindness and love. I look for the good in everybody.”
Famous Teachers: These are wise people who love to teach others on how they can improve their lives.
- Leonardo Da Vinci
- Bill Gates
- Montel Williams
- Clint Eastwood
- Adam Sandler
- Keenu Reeves
- Jake Gyllenhaal
- Will Smith