If Your Birthday Adds to a 2:
Example: January, 8th, 1991
- 1, 8, 1991
- 1+8+1+9+9+1= 29
- 2+9= 11
- 1+1= 2
You are someone who is seeking harmony in life:
- You’re here to love others, and to be loved in return. Music has an especially soothing effect on you with a great appreciation for lyrics/poems; You are easy going; 2’s are affectionate, and they do love hugs and kisses. You need lots of love and affection, unless your other numbers discourage it, it’s your natural way.
- You are a mediator, you loathe conflict, and will do whatever it takes to avoid it. If there are people in your life who are fighting, you will try to fix it. 2’s tend to be psychic and have dreams that will come true. You also experience deja vu. It’s never a problem for you to follow, a 2 doesn’t have to be a leader. You’d make a good counselor and social worker. You have great concern for others, enjoy their company, and don’t like to be alone. You crave unconditional love, and will make a great parent, the kind who tend to be friends to their children.
- 2’s don’t need the spotlight. They’ll do the job. As a matter of fact, you’re the type of person who would donate to charity in secret. You would just do it out of the kindness of your heart. You like bringing others together and you’re the one that people need to see if they’re looking for anything from a dentist to a carpenter. You know everyone and love to help out. You only get angry if you feel pushed or threatened. Otherwise, you’re extremely good-natured.
- Once in awhile, you feel like you’re doing everything for everybody, and it makes you feel drained. Others who know you personally might feel that you’re giving yourself too much credit.
- You need to be careful not to take on too much problems of the people you love. An analogy for the 2 is that if you saw someone stuck in a well, crying for help, you’d jump in and find yourself stuck in the same situation. So it is important for you to have empathy, but you need to stand back and say “Okay, I’m sorry that happened to you, but it’s still your problem. I’ll help as much as I can, but I’m not going to get in it with you.” Be careful not to place yourself completely at another’s disposal, because eventually you’ll get angry and feel resentful. You often worry about what others think of you; here’s a reminder for all of us, but especially the 2: “What other people think of me in none of my business.”
- When you’re surrounded by emotional vampires who are taking all of your energy, it’s okay for you to walk away. Otherwise, what you don’t deal with mentally, will eventually attack you physically, and that’s why a Life Path 2 can end up with health problems. Easygoing as you are, when you get upset, it’s like a volcano erupting. When this emotional outburst is over, you’ll feel drained, because anger is so toxic to the very essence of who you are. Because of this, be careful with who you spend your time with.
A healthy 2 is harmonious, loving, and a peacemaker:
- The downside of a 2 is that you feel you’re giving too much, so you might end up whining and saying, “Oh, I’ve done so much for so many people!” Or you get angry, because you’re easygoing, that when you finally lose it, it’s overwhelming and you simply look like the terrible 2, a spoiled child.
Here’s an affirmation if you find yourself on the negative side of your 2:
- “I am the calm expression of peace and see the love in everybody.”
Famous mediators: These are peace-makers who love to bring people together.
- Orlando Bloom
- Barack Obama
- Tim Burton
- Mariah Carey
- Kevin Bacon
- Seth McFarlane
- Tim Tebow
- Jennifer Aniston
- Jennifer Lopez