If Your Birthday Adds to a 1:
Example: May, 14th, 1989
- 5, 14, 1989
You are someone who is self-motivated, independent, and a hard worker:
- You have a fierce desire to be the best, and almost always succeed. Unfortunately, you never believe that you’re as good as you really are. There is a nonstop voice of criticism in your head, saying that you’re not good enough.
- The Life Path 1 gets involved in all kinds of people and business schemes - even those that prove disastrous - and walk away unscathed, knowing exactly who you are. If you do something wrong, people most often forgive you, no matter what you do. The 1’s need for individuality is enormous. You are a pioneer, innovator, unique, and capable of great success. You are an asset to other numbers because you’re the type of person who will push people to strive for excellence as well. Others are very likely want to achieve your their goals because it is so inspiring to watch your ceaseless quest for perfection.
- It’s difficult for 1’s to ask for help because they want to handle the problem their own way. When you make up your mind on how you’re going to take care of a situation, it’s nearly impossible for others to talk you out of it. This means that occasionally, the 1’s will fall on their face. Try to listen to others from time to time.
- Others may see you as egotistical or domineering but that’s not really where you’re coming from. The 1 is just clear on who they are, and strong when it comes to offering an opinion.When you feel that you’re doing well, others will know it by the look on your face. 1’s can can be kind and generous, but if they feel that their partners are being unfaithful or have deceived them in love/business, they can be ruthless.
- At the same time, you’re always shooting to be number one, and if you do a great job overall but just one thing goes wrong, you’ll beat yourself up for it. You always feel that time is moving too fast. You need to ease up and encourage yourself instead of being too self-critical.
- If anyone is a boss to a 1 Life Path, the worst thing they can do is to stand over your shoulder, watching you work. You have a rebellious streak, and will react badly if you feel that others don’t have faith in you. It’s better when they let you know that they trust you and have faith in you, and leave you alone to do an amazing job.
- You need to manage in some way - if not running the entire company. 1’s make great entrepreneurs and inventors because of their self-motivation. You’re also known for having healing hands, and most likely excel in massage therapy, reflexology, and acupuncture. Any independent career will fit. When choosing a career, a 1 asks “What have I always wanted to be?” Once you answer that question and go after your dreams, you’re unstoppable. You have tremendous focus, and almost always become the very best at what you do. The world is your oyster.
A healthy 1 in independent, self-motivated, a hard worker:
- You are so critical of yourself, you can be critical of other people. Your competitiveness can lead to you feeling empty. You have to keep moving and have a hard time embracing the moment.
- You have such a need to be in first place that literally anybody who offers advice or tries to tell you how to live your life makes you defensive and angry. You feel that someone is trying to be better than you are or someone is trying to make you feel less. This is all inner turmoil that you have to work out.
Here is an affirmation if you’re living on the negative side of this Life Number:
- To combat that critical bully in yourself, affirm: "I recognize the miracle of my being. I am enough." Saying this often will eventually help you accept yourself. By doing this often, other people will be kinder to you as well.
- "I am perfectly happy to be me. I am good enough just as I am."
Famous Leaders: They’re unique people who definitely stand out. Their new ideas and trends will earn them many followers.
- Walt Disney
- George Washington
- Bill Gates
- Martin Luther King Jr.
- Will Ferrell
- William Shakespeare
- Shaquille O’Neal
- Henry Ford
- Miley Cyrus
- Lady Gaga
- Tom Cruise
- Tiger Woods