Face Reading: Eye Color
The meaning of eye colors does say much about a person. But then again it is more about the genetics you inherit. Personalities of individual to individual are different and it is certainly not about eye colors only. It might be true to certain extent that the color of your eye may have an impact on your personality but again it is all about your own personal nature as well. The mentioned traits below are simple observations and do not specifically points to the fact that each person with a particular eye color will have the same habits and styles.
- A. Hazel Eye Color (mixture of green/brown/grey): Takes on 20 projects at once! Easily bored, mentally agile, may be restless when under pressure
- B. Green Eye Color: Curious, intelligent, may be jealous when under pressure
- C. Brown Eye Color: Cares deeply for family -OR- support system, affectionate, serious nature
- D. Light Blue Eye Color: Peaceful, may have low physical endurance
- E. Dark Blue Eye Color: Spiritual, intense, left-brained, may love computers!
- F. Blue-grey Eye Color: Benefit focus, humanitarian, may wish to remain anonymous in doing good deeds
- G. Grey Eye Color: Analytical, clear thinking, philosophical, (if “steel” grey, may be calculating people’s behavior -OR- have shrewd judgement: keen observation)
Source (above information): Face Reading; What Does Your Face Say? By Barbara Roberts
Source (information below): learner365 (Hubpages)
- Hazel Eyes: People with Hazel eye color are often termed as elegant. They are independent and courageous people who like diversity and are not much hesitate in trying out new things. Rather they willfully accept the challenges. Most of them are fun loving and spontaneous people.
- Green Eyes: Green eyes are often considered as having a certain mystery in them. People with green eyes are found to be mostly curious by nature and are intelligent. They go well together in their relationships and are passionate people. They have an incredible zest for life who want to live life fully. Jealousy is a factor which is often termed as the negative feature of their personalities.
- Brown Eyes: The brown eye color is much common and people who have that are considered as attractive, confident and adorable. They are independent people who love to make new friends, are polite and caring. They can cheer people up and make them laugh. They have affectionate nature and care very much about their family. Also an important feature of brown eyed people is that they are self confident and very determined, persevering people. They are nature lovers, spiritual and can be very strong headed at times.
- Blue Eyes: People who have blue eyes should get happy about the fact that their eye color is very desirable and is often associated with youthfulness. It has been noted that the blue eyed people mostly have long lasting relationships. They are pretty, peaceful, kind and smart. Those who have deep blue eyes are spiritual people and also possess a good power of observation.
- Grey Eyes: It has been observed that people with grey eyes are wise and gentle individuals and are the least aggressive. They are known for their sensitivity, a flexible attitude and their inner strength. They possess a style of analytical thinking and are rational and clear in their thoughts.
- "Black" Eyes (Dark, dark brown): People who have black eye color are often considered as trustworthy and responsible. They don’t like to tell much about themselves and are also known to have strong spiritual bent. Hence they are mostly termed as secretive people. However they are passionate and lively as well. They don’t leave their friends in need. They are optimists and won’t rest when they have to demonstrate they have to do something. They know how to prove their worth to others.